The mission statement of Grove Square Galleries rightly states that’galleries are for people, for individuals’. This statement is constantly underlined through the gallery’s commitment to individuality, for each artist showcasing his/her talent, craftsmanship and/or innovation. Attaining membership is considered as an honor and to further enhance your recognition in this prominent art community, we would like to offer you a brief insight into our benefits as a Galleria:
- Solo Exhibition: If you are considering exhibiting in an internationally-acclaimed venue, we recommend that you schedule a solo exhibition, which usually runs for just three to four days, depending on the complexity of the project. For the most successful exhibitions, set up a booth layout to ensure maximum exposure to the target audience. For this reason, we recommend a minimal number of items to be displayed. A good strategy would be to display artworks that have previously been displayed at grove square galleries or other reputable venues. This will enable you to build rapport with the art dealer, increasing your chances of a successful exhibition.
- Booking the Right Artist: As part of our commitment to offering a comprehensive customer experience, we strongly recommend booking an artist in advance to avoid disappointment should scheduling problems occur. Our artists come from all genres and over a wide range of disciplines, bringing something unique to the table. To add to our clientele, we regularly feature work by upcoming talents in early development, ensuring potential clients receive the opportunity to view exciting new works from the very people who will be creating them. Additionally, booking artist in advance ensures that no matter what the future brings, your stay in London can be assured of an unparalleled experience in art.
- pandemic preparedness: In an ongoing effort to create a safe and welcoming environment for those travelling from abroad, we have recently made an investment in two portable pop up exhibits. While we are still assessing the effectiveness of this addition, we believe it will have a positive impact on future exhibitions, helping to create a more welcoming and accessible location for visitors. Pop up exhibits are a growing trend across the UK and US, many of which feature local artists displaying their wares at a cost effective pop up kiosk. For the past several years, the UK has experienced a severe pandemic of exhibition-related incidents, largely caused by a lack of hygiene among exhibitors. We have seen an upsurge in exhibition based crime over the past year, so it is vital that we are able to provide a safe and clean setting for visitors.
- An advisement system: While we welcome all forms of visitor coverage, we understand that securing your presence at any of our London events can be difficult. To increase our success rate, we offer a number of complimentary advisory services designed to improve the security and comfort of your visit. Frequently, we will host events in locations that are known to accommodate a large number of people, sometimes requiring extra security staff to handle the increased traffic. We will also offer an open bar for your cocktails so that you can enjoy the environment while being mindful of your surroundings. If you have any questions about our advisory services, our customer service representatives are ready to help!
- Build Private Collections: When you work in London as an independent artist, it is frequently challenging to find sponsors or retailers interested in promoting your work. This is particularly true when it comes to building private collections. Many of the world’s leading museums and galleries have strict policies prohibiting artists from building private collections. However, if you are interested in collecting art and would like to build private collections, we offer a unique creative solution for artists looking to build private collection. The innovative and engaging format of the private collection studio, combined with our bespoke exhibition stand will make a powerful resource for both independent artists and up-and-coming artist seeking to build private collections.